Thursday, May 29, 2008

memorial day-week recap

Days off. Love 'em! Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend... I have been off for the past week and have been enjoying every minute of it. It has been a time of catching up, doing things I just don't seem to have time to do while I'm working. Lots of gardening, cleaning, laundry and organizing. I also hooked up Wills' satellite radio (which was his Xmas present- yeah, just getting to it now...p.s. I've been listening to the Martha Stewart station.)and I also hooked up wireless Internet (who knew all you had to do was just buy a router??). I also did a day excursion to Lancaster County with my mom where we visited several green houses,farm markets and our favorite little indie shops on Main St. in Lititz. That's it for now, more updates later. Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm starting a moonlight garden???

No comments: